Friday, May 21, 2010

And the Winner Is...

I've had the typical busy day: Lil Sleepy and my first Mommy and Me Yoga class (he was more interested in climbing on me than doing poses!), a little birthday gift shopping for this weekend, lunch with both Sleepys, and then finally getting them to bed for naps. I was happily working on a birthday gift for Big Sleepy's teacher, when I realized "OMG! I need to get a winner for my giveaway!" So, the winner is:


So, I'm getting ready to make this post, and my internet connection goes down! Of course, the resident computer expert, my hubby, is at work, and can't walk me through fixing it over the phone, so I start to panic! How am I going to announce the winner?? Thankfully, I was able to contact my winner via my phone. I tried to type and post this message on my phone, but of course, there were issues there too! Thankfully, once I got back on the laptop, the internet connection began to work again, so I can give this happy news!

Thank you to everybody who is now following my blog and Facebook page! I'm planning to do more giveaways in the future, so keep checking back! If you're interested in doing a giveaway on my blog, let me know! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment