Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Busy Weekend Ahead!


You know it's a bad sign when you're already planning on being exhausted next Monday, and the weekend isn't even here yet!

We have 2 birthday parties to attend, and they're on different sides of the state! Saturday is my youngest nephew's 5th birthday party, with a medieval theme. The Sleepys will have a great time swimming and spending time with their cousins; I'm just not looking forward to the 4-hour car trip there, and then the return trip that evening! Hopefully with a good night's sleep we'll be ready for party number two; the son of some dear friends of ours is having his magic-themed party Sunday afternoon. My friend says there will be a magician, a bounce house, and of course, more swimming! It promises to be a great time!

I asked my sister what my youngest nephew wanted for his birthday, and she said he'd love a pair of my pirate swords, so he and his big brother can be lil' swashbucklers. She also saw a link about
my giveaway, and wanted a custom-made toy catcher for herself, s
o this is what I made for her and her boys. She said she loves it! Now, if I could
just figure out
what to get my friend's son...

No comments:

Post a Comment